Imaginary score for a fictional soundtrack
2012: The machinery now exists to have the audience score a film live, creating an instant symphony from the movement of hundreds of eyes.
- If you aren’t watching properly, your optical bum notes will ruin it for everyone.
- One agitator closes his eyes, interprets a new movie in his mind’s eye from the dialogue and sounds. He traces the new images on his eyelids to create a curious counterpoint.
- But two copyright cops happen to be sitting behind him. They hold a kangaroo litigation.
- Sued for stealing the "narrative algorithm" of the film, the proof is in his head: they substitute the original values back in and retranslate the new movie back to the one on-screen.
(Whilst the audience jeer him for complicating their original soundtrack.)
- Copyright criminal! His eyeballs his weapon, he is betrayed by his own neurons!!